If any Redmond SEO tells you that getting to the top of the search engines is all you need to get more business, they aren’t giving you the whole story. We believe in providing actionable, proven advice on what you’ll need to do to get your phone to ring off the hook.
While a top ranking is great, we need to understand what impact it will have overall on your business. Ultimately, we want your online traffic to convert to sales. Therefore, driving traffic is only part of the marketing equation. There’s no point in driving traffic with SEO if you don’t convert your visitors. We believe that as a business owner, you want to make money in your business because when you succeed, we succeed.
We take into account many factors that influence the conversion ratio of your online sales leads. Some of these considerations are:
- Site design – Does the website exude a sense of professionalism for your business? Does it clearly guide your visitor on what they should do once they land on the page? Is navigation easy and confusion-free? Does the site work on mobile devices? These involve a good overall website design. If your business is in need of a refreshed website, we will recommend accordingly.
- Quality of web traffic – Not all traffic is the same. We aren’t interested in random web traffic. We want targeted visitors who are seeking to buy your product or service.
- What do visitors do when on your website – Are they bouncing around from page to page looking for what they want? Are they stuck for what to do at a particular page? We aim to unblock and clear the way for your visitors to find what they want quickly.
- How the phone is answered – Making sure that the person who’s answering the phones is trained correctly on how to help your visitors when they call.
- Follow-up procedures once a lead is captured – If your website captures the contact information of visitors, it is important to make sure these people are followed up on promptly and properly.
- Email marketing follow-up – If you collect leads, do you have an automated follow-up system in place to maximize conversions? We are not just SEOs. We are Redmond Internet marketing professionals who bring the entire package to the table and understand what it takes to ensure maximum conversion.
A true Redmond SEO expert will analyze traffic potential, rank your website, as well as work with you to ensure you get the results you seek by reviewing potential areas of weakness.
Call (855) 599-7SEM and speak with our friendly consultants. Alternatively, for faster service, you may also complete our discovery application so we can get back to you with an actionable marketing strategy that is customized to your business.